Saturday, November 24, 2007

An Early Christmas Gift

I would like to announce that I am a new member of the baking group Daring Bakers, and you can expect my name to appear on the Daring Bakers Blogroll this upcoming week! The group is basically a community of people with one main thing in common: we like to bake! And obviously, we like to talk about it! As an early Christmas gift, per say, I have received the groups logo:


...which you may have noticed me sporting on my blog (side bar). I hope to share with you some of the "challenging" recipes I come across while being a part of this group, and I hope that from the group's blogroll you will check out some of the active members' personal baking blogs. As the group welcomes non-bloggers as well, I encourage people to join!

We knead to bake,

Haley

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Haley,
I just joined the DB's also. I happened to see your blog on the email list as I was filling it out as well.

I am excited for my first challenge in December. Should be fun to read about everyone's experiences.
Jenny
Picky Palate